It’s been an amazing summer for the Pro-Development team. We have had some summer fun and holidays, worked with some amazing clients and life has been happening around us.
On September the 23rd the Autumn Equinox begins, and it is very symbolic for many reasons. At this time night and day are the same length.
It is a time for noticing change. We might see change happening all around us particularly in nature as the plants effortlessly shed the summer growth and begin preparing for winter. It reminds us of how impermanent everything can be.
Autumn is a great time for letting go of what no longer serves us as we see this happening all around us. Letting go is not an end but a beginning as we make space for all the new that can enter our life.
It is also a great time to reconnect with our self and what is important. This kind of reflection can be great for planning and thinking about our goals.
So as we move into this new cycle what can we do to welcome change? Here are a few ideas from the team at Pro-Development:
1. Make a list of things we are grateful for – this reminds us of all what we have
2. Let go of what no longer serves us so we can make room for change in our life
3. Do something different, maybe something we haven’t given ourselves a chance to try or that we have been putting off
4. Notice the changes that have happened naturally without our notice, this can remind us how change is a natural process
5. Remind yourself of things you would really like to change
Change is a big part of the work we do at Pro-Development. If you would like to hear more about how we help individuals and teams to embrace new beginnings and change, contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01904 628 838.
Trackback from your site.