Are you with me?
Ok, whether you have thought about what you want to achieve this year or not, think about the following, you might get some new ideas:
• What has been your biggest learning in 2018?
• What are you going to do differently this year?
• What do you want to achieve in 2019?
• What do you want to be saying about your achievements in a years’ time?
Once you have done that, it’s time to write down some goals. Make sure they are SMART though!
• Specific (in other words, you are very clear what it is you want to do)
• Measurable (how will you know you have achieved?)
• Achievable (in the realms of possibility)
• Realistic (umm, that’s a biggy – our resolutions are quite often not realistic! I mean, losing 3 stones is achievable, but not very realistic!)
• Timebound (has a deadline)
Finally ask yourself
• Have I limited myself?
• What could get in my way?
• Am I excited by the goals?
• How can I make sure that I achieve my goals?
Right, we’re off and running (well cycling in my case – the exercise bike arrives tonight!) Good luck, keep focused and here’s to a brilliant 2019