As local Business Owners and Leaders, we are all finding ourselves in a situation that none of us could have imagined. From speaking with many of you and with each other this week, we understand the worries, concerns and questions that we all have. Whilst we don’t have the answer to everything, what we can do is help with any that relate to your people.
So, 4 local People Experts have joined forces with Pro-Development and together we are running an interactive Zoom call over the coming weeks to help with just that.
We are proud to be working with Twenty Twenty Consulting, Torque Law, McMillan & Associates and Athena HR to deliver this to you.
DAILY ZOOM SESSION 10.30-11.15am EVERY MORNING Monday to Friday
Staring Monday 23rd March until Easter, Thursday 9th April. (Further ones may be added)
You will need to register in advance for this meeting but once registered, you can dial in to them when you want or every day, whatever suits you. It might be for a quick question or you might wish to stay for the duration to discuss issues with other business owners and leaders.
Use this link to register.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We want to offer you a safe place to speak to someone every day: –
– Any advice and guidance on your people questions
– What you need to know about recruitment and retention in difficult times
– Any HR issues or concerns that you want to discuss
– What support people need if they are working from home
– Ideas and suggestions to ensure you can continue being a great employer
– How you support people’s engagement and wellbeing
– What employment law is in play through these times
– Opportunity to share ideas together helping us continue to thrive in the current climate
This is a fantastic opportunity and we do hope that you will take the opportunity to join us.