Have you thought about setting your goals for 2016 yet? Is it one of those things you know you should do but never get around to? Well it’s time to break the habit and write something down as according to a study done at Dominican University, those who wrote down their goals accomplished significantly more than those who did not!
So how do you start?
- Your biggest learning in the last 12 months.
- What are you going to do differently in 2016?
- What you want to achieve next in 2016?
- What do you want to be saying about your achievements in December?
- Have I limited myself?
- What could get in my way?
- Am I excited by the goals?
- How can I make sure that I achieve my goals?