Here are some of our thoughts….
• Recruit to the values – get the right people from the start
• Provide direction and clarity – get people focused on doing the right thing, at the right time
• Keep communication lines open
• Create a common goal and celebrate wins collectively
• Take time to understand people’s strengths and play to those strengths
• Help people to understand everyone’s contribution
• Be supportive and not judgemental when things don’t go to plan
• Have regular honest conversations
• Value the importance of connection – allowing for social interaction and to build trust
• Take the time, time to notice and time to check in with people
• Let them know what you value about them as a team member
• Have fun together
Maybe not all these elements were in play for you throughout 2020 so, as we head into 2021, think about what you can do to make 2021 an amazing year for you and your team.
If you think your team could do with some team building to rebuild some of the elements, get in touch with us to discuss how we can support you. Remember if you are in the Leeds City Region, you will likely qualify for 40% funding too.
Trackback from your site.