Job Description – Learning and Development Administrator
Founded 10 years ago, our vision at Pro-Development (UK) Limited is to inspire teams and individuals to improve how they work at every level through the engagement and development of their people. It is important to us that any work we do with our clients has a clear and focused outcome that adds value and makes a difference. Our values of Honesty and Integrity, Making a Difference, Working as a Team, Creativity and Fun guarantee that clients will have a great experience which focuses on achieving results for everyone.
Success continues, and as we implement plans for growth, we are seeking an exceptional Learning and Development Administrator to join our team.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• You will be tasked with supporting the business via a range of administrative duties. This is a hands-on role with opportunity to be involved in many areas of a small business.
• You will be required to provide a high quality and reliable service and will be expected to respond to our lovely clients in a polite, calm and professional manner.
• Welcome all visitors and answer the telephone, dealing with queries where possible.
• Diary scheduling and supporting our fantastic Learning and Development Consultants and associates with resources, materials and a myriad of arrangements.
• Ordering lunches, booking venues and suppliers, materials and recording purchases.
• Processing bookings, checklists and funding forms for various funding bodies and keeping excellent records and compliance documents.
• Following processes and procedures always with an eye on improvement opportunities.
• Having the ability to manipulate data from various sources and consolidate reports within Excel using formulas, formatting and database management.
• Providing, producing and updating training documentation which includes training presentations, setting up online tools and modifying materials.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the Office so we have a lovely place to work.
• Printing, scanning, copying, filing, everything associated with running a small office.
Key Skills & Experience
Ideally the post holder should possess the following attributes;
• Be responsible, honest and reliable with excellent attention to detail.
• A proven track record in the provision of administration support in a busy office, including multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication along with interpersonal skills and comfortable dealing with client requests.
• Ability to self-manage a busy workload and prioritise own tasks to achieve objectives.
• Strong IT skills with ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes, whilst highlighting potential improvements to current processes.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and other systems such as Capsule, WordPress, Zoom and MS Teams.
• Good numeric skills and understanding of working in a small business.
• Be resilient and solution-focused able to utilise knowledge to effectively problem-solve with a practical ‘hands on’ approach.
• Have an interest in building client relationships, promoting the business and contributing to social media and web marketing.
• Be supportive of our team and our clients and whilst doing all this also being positive and with a preference for keeping things fun and friendly.
• Be interested in developing people, the psychology of people and having a positive impact on what our clients achieve.
Likely full-time although can be a bit flexible, salary around £18K
An initial 2-hour Assessment Centre will be held on the 18th March 11.30-2pm.
Please call Tracey Flannery for an initial chat and send your CV to
Trackback from your site.