As the year draws to a close its time to reflect on all that you have achieved and celebrate your success, but how many times do we forget the latter?At Pro-Development we believe one of the most important parts of goal-setting is celebrating success. Taking the time to celebrate success, no matter how big or small the achievement helps to motivate the team, builds individuals confidence in their ability, builds customer confidence in the business, encourages continuous improvement along with creativity and innovation. It also says a lot about what a great employer you are. So celebrating success is good for people and good for business too. So go celebrate in style.
- Write down your success and put it where it can be seen every day
- Reflect on the key factors that helped you to get to success
- Recognise all those who contributed
- Thank everyone involved
- Accept and enjoy the compliments
- Share the news with those close to you such as friends, family and colleagues
- Share the news wider via twitter, blogs, newsletters, emails. You may just inspire someone!
- Cross it off your list of goals
- Treat yourself to something lovely
- Have some fun!
Trackback from your site.