To be eligible for 40% ESF funding towards the cost of training the business must:
• Be an SME based within the Leeds City Region. This includes the following districts – Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield and York. This can include Private Limited Companies, Partnerships and LLPs, Sole Proprietors, Self Employed and Registered Charities.
• Employ fewer than 250 full time equivalent staff and have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million.
• Put forward participants who work for the company based within the Leeds City Region and are aged 18 years or over.
• Operate in the following sectors – Creative and Digital, Finance and Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Low Carbon and Construction, Manufacturing and Engineering, Retail*, Health and Social Care* or Medical Technology.
• Contribute 60% of the total cost of the training.
• Not be employers in the following sectors/areas: Hair and Beauty, Voluntary Sector, Public Sector including NHS and Hospitals.
This provides a fantastic opportunity to support local business development and growth, and we would love to be part of your journey. If you would like to know more click here or give us a call on 01904 628838.
Funding is from the European Social Fund via the WYCC Skills Service.